Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 8

Yesterday was the first day when I felt, that I'm fasting and I'm hungry. I guess during the first 6 days my body was just glad that there is no more binging in lo mein, not it started to give signals that it needs more. At least I will finally be able to drink 4 litre of juice. The only problem is that it's really expensive. On my first week (with only 3 litre of juice a day) I spent $ 175. In a week!!! Ouch!

Although I have cravings I feel good today, too. So far I had a litre of green juice from spinach, celery and lemon and some fruit juice from peaches. I'm just about to juice some cucumber/zucchini/apple and to watch a movie on Netflix (Seven years in Tibet). I just wish the guys turned down the music and wouldn't party front of my house so I could actually hear to film! Grrrrrrrrrrr! I wanna move out of NYC! It's not just insanely expensive it's also crowded, stinky, dirty and a noise level drives me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment