Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 12

No more Cascara Sagrada for me. I don't care if I were supposed to take it 'til day 40. I had a very bad case of diarrhea yesterday, the same way like in the first 2 days.
And if coming out everything too fast wasn't enough, my 1 litre of plum juice was so terrible tart, i doubt it had much sugar in it. So I was hungry a lot. On my way home I bought some fresh orange juice (tasted way too sweet) but it helped a lot.

Today I made my fruit juice form pears, so I don't have to worry about sufficient calorie intake.
I bike today to work. It take me at least 10 minutes longer than usual and felt like a constant uphill tanks to the strong headwind. I hope this wind will help on my way home, but usually it changes direction as the sun goes down (which means I'll have headwind again)

Today is the 2nd and last work day of the week. Hallelujah! I'll have a 4 day weekend (I deserve it). Time to sleep, rest, knit, meditate, bike, exercise and of course juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment