Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 11

I didn't feel like writing in the last few days, so here is the holiday weekend in a nutshell: I did step on the scale last Saturday. I tried not to, but the scale and my curiosity won. I've lost 9 lbs in the first week. That's good!
On Sunday I biked 30 miles. That's good, too. Besides that, weekend and Labor day was uneventful up until last night, when I couldn't sleep although I was tired at 10.45 when I went to bed. At midnight I was really hungry, drank a half glass of beet root juice and almost throw up. I can't even think of beets anymore. I poured the left over half glass in the sink this morning.

I'm ok now,  I still have a bit of an upset stomach and had actually yesterday morning, too. (No, I'm not pregnant) Otherwise I'm good. Little cranky. Sleepy, hardly slept enough, but thanks god this week is just 2 days (jewish holiday).

No comments:

Post a Comment