Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 15

All is good. I really can't write much, every day is almost the same. I'm drinking my 2-3 litres of juices (never 4, it wold be just too much) and feeling good. No major detox symptoms beside having a coated tounge, I sleep like a baby and I go to bed early these days, around 11 (it's early for me). I have vivid dreams.

I picked up knitting again. I have a project I've started a year and half ago, hopefully this time I'll fininsh it. It's a scarf. It's a scraf, because that's the easiest to make. I'm really not good at knitting and it doesn't look nice, but I don't mind. It's relaxing.

I stepped on the scale today, I'm down to 199 lbs. I always have very high expectations, so while it's not bad of a weight loss in 2 weeks, I was hoping hoping for something grander. Yup, that's just me. :)
I'm rligiously listening to the sumlminal weightloss CD as well as Jon Gabriel's weightloss meditation CD. I should do meditations on my own, too. I keep postponing. (Yup, thta's me again)

Did I mention yet how expensive this is? The first week I've spent $175, this week $170 on food. And I only drink 2-3 litres of juices! Oops!

Anway, all is good. Mood is good. Energy level is good.
Later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment