Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 24

I'm totally lazy writing everyday and honestly I can't write much interesting. Every day is the same, I'm doing great, no major detox symptoms, drinking 2 litres of green and 1 litre fruit juice a day. A week ago on Sunday I kept a water fasting day and yesterday I didn't drink greens, only a litre of melon juice and a litre of tomato juice.

I haven't been doing Callanetics much, but I still bike to work as much as I can. Today I felt VERY energetic and I got to work in 52 minutes, a course record (ususally 55-60 min. ride). I was really fast! (Fast on fast). Then after work I biked home, drank some water, changed shoes and went for a run. I haven't been running for so long! I was slow, and only did 2.5 miles, but hey, I already biked 24 miles today!

Call me crazy, but today, 7 weeks (48 days) before the NYC Marathon I've decided to start training. I was supposed to start back in July, but I just didnt feel like running. I was planning to cancel and use my guarantied spot next year, but today at work I learnt, that although if I cancel next year I have to pay the enrty fee again. That's $140!!! I'm cheap! I won't waste that much money! I went online and I found a 7 or 8 week long (short) training plan what someone had done succesfully. I don't care if I have to do walk breaks, but I'll finish. And probably I'll be the first person who's done a marathon while juice fasting! :))

So that's the pan. Fasting, biking, running,  visulazing and finising the Marathon. Crazy, crazy chick!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog :)
    Day 12/100 juice fast for me now. I am reading daily your entries to stay inspired. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete