Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 3

I started my date at the dentist with an emergency wisdom tooth extraction. Yay! :(
Still numb, but it started to wear out because I'm feeling pain, too. Sitting at work, typing and icing while I  intensely feel sorry for myself.

Yesterday I did my first exercise (under the fasting regime): one hour Callanetics. Remember the deep muscle exercise tape from the 80's? It's still around, came out on DVD,  and I swear on it. I have sore muscles from yesterday in my tights and my under arms (great against bingo wings!)
Despite the exercise I didn't sleep well at night, I was up a lot, but insomnia can be detox symptoms, so I didn't worry. Plus I felt energized at 6 am when my alarm went off to start my usual routine: skin brushing, coffee enema, shower, MSM lotion, MSM supplement and then juicing. Today I made 2 litres of green juice using 2 lbs of kale, 2 lbs of celery, 3 zucchini, an apple, a lime and piece of ginger. Yummy! I also made a litre of fruit juice from nectarine (6 large ones) and 2 cucumbers. I prefer it not too sweet, plus I don't want it to be too unbalancing and get a sugar rush when I drink it.

Yesterday my stomach or more likely my intestines were growling a lot. I'm not sure if it's because of the plum juice or the juices general, but let me tell you it wasn't pleasant. I had several trips to the bathroom.
Oh, and I had several trips to different drug stores, too. I can't find reusable enema bags anywhere! At one store I asked the sales person, a 19 yo. young boy. He had no idea what's an enema was for. He actually asked me if it was for cold. (???) Then he asked a much older sales clerk, who asked me if I can explain what's it for. At that point I lost my patient and told him: "Sir, you work in a drug store. If you don't know what's an enema bag and you're asking a costumer to explain it for you, you are way out of line, and it's really, really wrong", then I left. Ridiculous!

Anyway. I'm taking it easy today, the pain is getting intense. (Btw, I refused the prescription for pain killers, I'm cleansing my body, there's no way I take drugs, the Lidocain was enough poison for one day)

Wish me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment