Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 35

I'm doing great. Training for the marathon. Did my first speed session this week and it felt great, although I'm pretty slow. I'm doing a 12 mile long run later today, as soon as the rain stops. I don't want to get my new running shoes all wet, before I figure out if they're really a good fit for me, in case I have to take them back. (Asics Gel Kayano 16)
I measured my resting heart rate this morning. Probably it's because of the cleanse, but it's down to 50 (a year ago after my first marathon it was 55). Pretty good for an overweight 40 yo. woman. Btw, I'm gonna turn 41 in 5 wks; and btw. I'm down to 186 lbs which means only 18 lbs. to go to reach the heahlty BMI upper limit for my height. Give me 4 more weeks!

This morning, and yesterday, too the MSM powder I had first thing in the morning flushed my body out. Just a few minutes after taking it it came out of me. It didn't cause problems before, and have no problems at night either. Maybe I shouldn't take it for an empty stomach.
Otherwise everything is good, I keep juicing and most of the time I enjoy it. OK, sometimes I get frustrated and wish I could have a large veggie lo-mein, but my weight loss inspires me to keep continue... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment